Sunday, December 28, 2008

Collapsed


Hey........today was a happy , sad , mad , emotional , crazy day. Feeling scared cause tmr results are out. SHIT. So scared. I think i'm gonna fail !!!!!!! Cant do anything abt it. Gottta face it tmr. x.X

Anyways the main thing is tht.........haha. My dad thought me how to drive. Yay. It was harder than i expected. Thts cause its a manual car. My dad thought me to drive in circles. Around the neighbourhood. We went round and round and round. Then finally its my turn to try. Didnt really get the hang of it. Its hard man. Lol. I keep pressing too much gas so the car keep jerking to the front. Felt nervous when i was on the wheel. At the same time its hard to drive when your dad is beside you keeping one hand on the wheel trying to keep you frm crashing. But its fun. My dad was so scared when i drive. Haha. So was my sis. She was sitting behind. Well.......the lesson didnt went wel cause i nearly crash. HAha. Nearly crash near the curve. Pressed too much gas and the car was turning left and right and left and right .......HAha.
So......my dad quickly take the wheel and started to get the car into control. I was so scared cause my dad shouting ''PRESS THE BREAKS .....THE BREAKS'' HAha. Its a good thing i did. Cause my foot was pressing the gas the whole time. Was too nervous.
Wanted to crash and kill myself before tmr (wich is the day the results are out) but i didnt accomplish my mission. Dang. HAha. JkJk.
Anyways.....yea. I learned hoe o drive but not as smooth and pro. I still drive like a noob ass. Haha.

No comments: