Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dog Madness !!!!!!

Hey. Didnt go to school today. Goin on friday. Feeling a bit tired cause my dog bark likr crazy in the middle of the night. He always do tht when it rains. He's afraid of rain. Thts not all. The worst part is my dog pee all over the floor. xD


I didnt know till my dad woke me up and tell me. So i went down and ............ Yuck!!!! It smells. The place where my dog sleeps smells like .....um...... PEE!!!!!! It was smelly like shit. Not only tht ........ my dog rolled over he's pee. He smells like pee too. So i went down to hell ( the place where my dog pee EVERYWHERE !!!!!!! ) and clean the floor and my dog.


Even though i clean the floor but the whole place still smells. Then i gave my dog a clean and refreshing shower. But he still smells abit. Haha.

Here i'll show you how he looks like before he cut his fur

There...... he looks chubby. Cute ???? Anyway he's name is buddy. You can say he's a hump machine. Haha. Yea he like to hug ppl legs and start humping.


This is how he looks after hes fur cut


There.....he have a sickness though. But i forget wat its call. Dont worry the sickness is not contagious. But he's so much better now. He juz took he's shower. He looks tired. ( I think ). He's abit stubborn too. He doesnt listen to me sometime. He only listens to me when i gv him food. Well when i gv him he's dog food he'll juz leave it in the bowl and juz walk away and juz sleep in he's spot.

But when i gv him meat and rice he comes running to me. Haha. Guess he's use to human food than he does to dog food. He only eat he's dog food only when i promise him tht i'll gv him chicken. xD

Well i think thts it. I clean my dog messes , clean he's cage and computer.

No comments: